Douglas County Dental Clinic Friendly Smiles Program
Friendly Smiles, a Douglas County Dental Clinic (DCDC) program, is coming to our district. A licensed Dentist and/or Registered Dental Hygienist will provide diagnostic, restorative and preventative dental services for children. If you are interested, please complete and sign the History and Consent Form. This form is also available at all of the schools. Please return the completed form to the school.
- DCDC will directly bill to your KanCare provider for services completed.
- If you do not qualify for KanCare, but do qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch program you can still participate at no cost. If you do not qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch program you must meet specific income guidelines to participate. Please call the number below to find out if you qualify.
- If your child has private dental insurance and qualifies for the Free/Reduced Lunch program they are eligible to participate.
- A new for does need to be completed for this school year even if your child has already participated.
- DCDC is working with the school to make sure all children have access to dental care, but please do not sign up if your child already has a dental provider they see every six months.